There are many reasons why you should get life insurance. How will your family survive if you should die? Do you have dependent children that will need money for college? Do you have other family members who are dependent on you for support? How will your final expenses and debts be handled? At Deutsch Insurance Associates, we provide you with the answers to all of these questions and more. Contact us today to learn more about our life insurance plan!
Important Things to Consider When Buying Life Insurance:
* Review your insurance needs and circumstances. Choose the kind of policy that has benefits that most closely fit your needs. Speak with one of our agents if you need assistance.
* Be sure you can handle the premium payments. Can you afford the initial premium? If the premium increases later and you still need insurance, can you
* Do not sign an insurance application until you review it carefully to be sure all of the answers are complete and accurate.
* Do not buy life insurance unless you intend to stick with your plan. It may be very costly if you quit during the early years of your policy.
* Do not drop one policy and buy another without a thorough study of the new policy and the one you have now. Replacing your insurance may be costly.
* Read your policy carefully. Ask your agent about anything that is not clear to you.
* Review your life insurance program with your agent every few years to keep up with changes in your income and your needs.
Some Questions to Ask Yourself When Considering the Purchase of Life Insurance:
* How much of the family income do I provide? If I die early, how would my survivors (especially my children) get by? Does anyone else depend on me financially, such as a parent, grandparent, brother, or sister?
* Do I have children for whom I'd like to set aside money to finish their education in the event of my death?
* How will my family pay final expenses and repay debts after my death?
* Do I have family members or organizations to which I would like to leave money?
* Will there be estate taxes after my death?
* How will inflation affect future needs?
By answering these questions, you can get an idea of how important a life insurance plan can be to your family.